ASTEP has released its #4 Newsletter.
In this fourth edition of ASTEP Newsletter you will be able to:
- a brief mention of relevant past and upcoming events.
- a dedicated post to the Scientific and Technical Committee of ASTEP,
- an exclusive interview with a representative of CRES,
- the public deliverables of the project,
- exploration to our publications.
At the end of this version, we introduce two of the Consortium partners (EBOS and CRES).
ASTEP #4 Newsletter can be accessed and downloaded from here.
Author: Gianna Avgousti (EBOS)